Quickies!: Lawsuit Against Kim Kardashian Dismissed
- A $121,000 lawsuit filed by R&B singer Brandy Norwood’s mother against Kim Kardashian has been dismissed. [People] – Norwood claimed that Kim had used Brandy’s credit card for unauthorized purchases, but considering that Kim’s a millionaire, that seems kind of unlikely.
- PopEater journalists tried out Lindsay Lohan’s tanning spray, to see if the horrid orange color that LiLo often sports would look better on their own skin. [PopEater] — The verdict, as expected, was that it didn’t.
- “I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here” producers are trying desperately to get Spencer and Heidi back to the jungle. [Life and Style] — Rumor has it that Heidi’s sister, Holly, will be making an appearance as well.
- Bar Rafeali and Leonardo Dicaprio are reportedly on a break. [Perez] — Leo is probably already onto his next model.
- Looking for a way to support supreme court nominee Sonia Sotomayor without leaving your desk? Sign her virtual cast. [Huffington Post]
- Who says feminists can’t wear lipstick? MAC helped raised $20 million this year for HIV/AIDS, helping the National Women and AIDS Collective thrive, and proving that hot makeup and strong women can go hand in hand. [BellaSugar]