Star Couplings: Kelly Bensimon Gets Two Days Of Community Service
- Kelly Bensimon of “The Real Housewives of New York City” has been ordered to perform two days of community service as a plea deal stemming from misdemeanor assault charges from an incident with her boyfriend. [PopEater] — Don’t expect her to put her name on any invitations.
- Ed Westwick and Jessica Szohr looked like they took a bath in some orange goop before attending Shane West’s birthday bash. [Perez Hilton] — Jessica’s orange skin isn’t the only tragedy. Homegirl shouldn’t go partying if she knows her roots will sweat out.
- Chris Brown’s ex-girlfriend says Rihanna bloodied his face the night of the altercation. [Media Takeout]
- The 100th episode of “Jon & Kate Plus 8″ was just what everyone expected: more Jon bashing. “Not so much,” said Kate when Emeril Lagasse asked how Jon is in the kitchen. “Jon, do you know where the oven is? Let me point you to it.” [E! Online]
- David Carradine’s ex-wife, Gail Jensen, says he was really into auto-erotica, and she found him hanging in a Christ-like body position once. [TMZ] — Freakay!
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are reportedly sleeping in separate houses on their Long Island estate. [Dlisted]