Star Couplings: Lance Armstrong Is A Dad Again
- Lance Armstrong’s girlfriend Anna Hansen gave birth to their son Max last night. [Dlisted] — And he’s already made his internet debut via Twitter!
- Jessica Simpson gave Tony Romo a $100,000 speedboat for his birthday. [Perez Hilton] — Her shoe line must be doing very well because we know she doesn’t make big money from her music.
- While Kate Gosselin is in North Carolina with her sextuplets, Jon is at home with the twins filming scenes for their reality show. He says their marital problems are a private manner. [E! Online] — Hmm, maybe he should stop posing for tabloid covers, while he’s at it.
- Michelle Obama and the first daughters will meet President Obama in Paris to go sightseeing over the weekend. [Us Weekly]
- Kelis is apparently blogging about soon-to-be-ex-husband Nas’ cheating ways and the “slut” he hooked up with. [Media Takeout] — From what I’ve heard, Kelis cheated too, so why didn’t they just have an open relationship? I don’t want them to divorce, but they didn’t ask me.
- A soon-to-be divorced woman, Katrina Kantner, is accusing 2009 Playmate of the Year Ida Ljungqvist and Mr. Kantner of trying to funnel away thousands of dollars meant for Katrina and her children. [TMZ]