Quickies!: Nine-Year-Old “Slumdog” Actress Writes A Memoir
- Nine year-old Rubina Ali is more than just an adorable actress from “Slumdog Millionaire”—she’s also a soon-to-be author! [People] – From the description, the memoir sounds just as vivid as the beautiful film.
- Denise Richards talks about her “complicated” life in an interview with PopEater. [Pop Eater] — She actually sounds fairly intelligent! Way to step it up, Denise! Now if you could just stop flaunting your bra straps like a wannabe bimbo…
- Now that James Franco has bailed on giving the UCLA commencement speech, students are rallying together to try to get Conan O’Brien to give it. [Perez] — Here’s hoping they can get the hilarious redhead to show! I will be very jealous if they do.
- Have you always wished you could hide out in a vagina, but never had the time? Here’s your chance! [Racked] — Looks pretty cozy for a vajay!
- Here’s hoping the sun comes out, so we can sport these awesome jumpsuits! [Refinery 29]
- Is your dude fairly furry? Here are 10 things not to say to him. [Lemon Drop]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.