Liquid Blush That Won’t Fade As It Heats Up
Enough heat and sweat will turn even the most thoughtfully-applied makeup into a hot mess. Before you know it, your blush is caking or sinking into your skin and you’ve got a mean case of skanky makeup and it’s only mid-day. Luckily, cream and liquid blush will resist the urge to slide all over your face, so add some to your makeup arsenal for easy summer beauty.
- Nars “The Multiple” face color stick in Orgasm. The texture is nice, not sticky and the name is both hilarious and aspirational. [$27, NARS, Sephora]
- Stila Convertible Color Lip and Cheek Compact in Petunia. Doubles as a light and fruity lip gloss, and it goes on super-light for the nice dewy effect. [$25, Stila, Amazon]
- Trish McEvoy Liquid Face Color. It only comes in one universally-flattering color, Peach, making it simple for you. Plus, it’s got a tiny bit of a shimmer, which is always a good thing. [$32, Trish McEvoy, Neiman Marcus]
- M.A.C Creme Blush in Uncommon is a subtle, go-to blush for hot days. If you want to tune it up some for night, just add an extra swipe. [$18, M.A.C]
- Tarte’s cheek stain liquid gel blush. This one’s been getting props since it was released a couple years back and we still stand by it. [$28, Tarte, Sephora]