13 Male Habits the World Could Do Without
Guys, we love you. You make our hearts swoon, you’re the fathers of our children, you are advisers, companions and friends, but there are certain gender-specific things you do that drive women nuts. For example, leaving the toilet seat up? We know this is a clichéd male complaint, but seriously. It’s rude. Your momma raised you wrong if you find it hard to flush and lower before leaving the bathroom.With sweet smiles on our faces and love in our hearts, we present a list of habits, fashion decisions and other things you do that the world would (most likely) be better off without. We, here, at The Frisky have listed but a few. Now, YourTango.com has a few of their own to add to the list.
1. Scratching yourself in public.
2. Whistling at us. This works for getting a dog’s attention, not a woman’s.
3. Making dangerous gentleman’s wagers (this includes credit card roulette
with our “joint” bank account and eating five pounds of steak to prove a point).
4. Refusing to dance when sober… then refusing to leave the dance floor when drunk.
5. Wearing any the following: cut-off jean shorts, socks with sandals, sandals with unkempt toenails or Crocs.
Want to read the rest? Visit YourTango.com or check out these related stories: