Is there a new man in RiRi’s life? The singer was spotted bowling in New York City this week with a few friends, including Aubrey “Drake” Graham who was reportedly getting super-friendly with our girl. And when we say “getting super-friendly,” we mean “making out.” A New York Post “spy” said, “She was drinking whiskey and apple juice and making out with him all night. They were really cute together.” Could she have officially pulled herself out of the gutter that is Chris Brown? Here’s everything you need to know about her potential new flame.
- Aubrey is best known for his role on “Degrassi: The Next Generation” as wheelchair-bound former basketball star Jimmy Brooks.
- He’s got musical chops, too. He goes by Drake in the hip-hop world and is a protégé of rapper Lil Wayne. Drake made an appearance at Wayne’s “I Am Music” tour where he performed “Every Girl in the World” with Wayne and crew.
- His dad, Dennis Graham, is a drummer who’s worked with Jerry Lee Lewis, and his uncle, Mabon “Teene” Hodges, is a rhythm guitarist who co-wrote hits with Al Green. [Hip Hop Canada] We wonder if Drake sings his new single “Best I Ever Had” to Ri-Ri?
- He hails from Toronto, Canada, like Taylor Kitsch and Ryan Reynolds. Check out those chocolate-brown eyes, full lips, and that mega-watt grin. We hate to say it, but he kind of reminds us of another baby-faced singer.
- He told Seventeen that he’d trade places with Jay-Z if he could. It looks like he’s always had his eye on getting into Rihanna’s inner-circle.