Star Couplings: This Was Rihanna’s Man … For A Night
- Chris who? Rihanna was seen tonguing down Aubrey Drake Graham of “Degrassi: The Next Generation.” [Dlisted] — Maybe Rihanna should stay away from the baby faces.
- Actress Kate Walsh’s estranged husband, Alex Young, has subpoenaed the president of Disney/ABC television to testify about Kate’s finances. [Perez Hilton]
- Kendra Wilkinson and fiance Hank Baskett will bid farewell to singlehood at a joint party thrown by Bridget Marquardt. “We don’t need the last night of freedom thing. If we are apart, we are going to be on our cell phones like, ‘What the f–k are you doing? Is there any a– in your face?” [E! Online]
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt couldn’t keep their hands off each other while walking the red carpet for Quentin Tarantino’s “Inglourious Basterds.” [Us Weekly]
- Salma Hayek brought Valentina to the set of “Grown Ups.” [OK! Magazine] — Isn’t it great that Hollywood accepts the responsibilities of motherhood?
- Michelle Obama told Time that living in the White House has meant that the First Family gets to see each other every day. “It has been the greatest single benefit of this for us as a family. It means that we see each other every day. And that hasn’t happened for most of the kids’ lifetime,” she said. [People]