Breaking news before the slow-poke networks, staying atop of Ashton Kutcher’s activities, bringing the pound sign back: Twitter gives us all of this. But what does Twitter do for love, we asked? The answer: the chance to write clever pick-up lines in 140 characters or less.Here are some faves from YourTango and our loyal followers:
1. Be my date and I’ll #FollowFriday you every day of the week.
2. I’m twitterpated with you.
3. I need more than 140 characters to tell you how beautiful you are.
4. If Twitter is a meat market, you must be the prime rib.
5. You’re so hot, you must have more followers than @aplusk
6. Your twitters make my heart flitter.
7. Roses are red. Violets are blue. If you’re seeing this tweet, I <3 you.
8. Tweet your mother 'thank you' for giving birth to something as gorgeous as
9. Do you believe in love at first tweet? Or should I tweet you again?
10. Fancy tweeting someone like you in a place like this.
Want to read the rest? Visit YourTango.com, or check out these related stories: