Diana Ross has been a fashion force since she was the lead singer of the Supremes and starred in the classic “Mahogany.”. Since we can’t raid Ms. Ross’ closet, like her daughters Tracee Ellis Ross and Chudney Ross, we created our own outfits based on her red carpet looks. Obviously, you’ll need to pair them with super-voluminous hair.
2. Sublimation Tube Dress, $23.50, Wet Seal
3. Dauphine Metallic-Leather T-Strap Sandals, $88, J.Crew
4. Chrome Square Bracelet, $4, Charlotte Russe
2. Sequin Sweater Dress, $32.80, Forever 21
3. Watercolor T-Strap Stilettos, $24.99, Charlotte Russe