This morning on the “Today” show, Matt Lauer hinted that the Duggar family would be on Monday’s show to make a big announcement. We are just sitting on the edge of our seat in anticipation! What could the news be?! We have a few ideas…
- Michelle got her tubes ties and/or Jim Bob got a vasectomy — they just can’t afford to get pregnant again in this economy.
- The couple is pregnant with their 19th child.
- The eldest Duggar son, Josh, and his wife, Anna, are expecting and Michelle and Jim Bob are going to be grandparents!
- The family is going on tour as a modern-day Partridge family.
- Jim Bob, who served in the Arkansas House of Representatives from 1999 to 2003, is announcing his candidacy for the U.S. Senate. If he gets elected, their new show will be called “The Duggars Go to Washington,” and their kids will attend Sasha and Malia Obama’s school.