Jason Segel is smart, sexy, and single! “I Love You, Man,” his bromantic comedy with the universally beloved Paul Rudd, is in theaters this weekend. Here are ten reasons to love Mr. Segel, including, yes, his penis.
1. He’s man enough to do a full frontal nude scene. We could never forget his awe inspiring performance in “Forgetting Sarah Marshall.” Why wasn’t he nominated for Best Actor?! We bet it’s because Oscar’s jealous of how statuesque he is naked. Hey, even Brad Pitt was impressed.
2. Good things come in pairs. Jason is known for another Marshall role, the eco-lawyer Marshall Eriksen on “How I Met Your Mother.” It was on this show that we saw he can admit to loving ’90s hits like “I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles).” I see your Proclaimers and raise you 4 Non Blondes.
3. Jason is down with his co-star, NPH and musicals. Around the set they joke around by singing “Les Miz” ballads — check them out recreating the drama on Megan Mullally’s show:
4. The man is good with this hands. He is an awesome puppeteer that is currently working on a new Muppet movie. Hey, we’d let him slip his hand up our skirt too.
5. No role is out of his league. It seems redundant that Vanity Fair picked him as one of “Comedy’s New Legends,” but we have to admit, the man looks good as silent film star Buster Keaton. He’s so sexy, he doesn’t even look like an emo tool with guyliner. What a man!
6. He showed off his cunnilingus skills on a watermelon in “Can’t Hardly Wait.” When is it going to be my turn?
7. The 6’4” star is a gentle giant who loves stuffed animals.
9. He can sing! Jason is a writer/actor/puppeteer and crooner. When he was on Freaks & Geeks, he actually wrote the love song he sang about his TV girlfriend, Linda Cardellini.
10. He’s been dumped. Supposedly, he and Cardellini dated in real life and she dumped him for gaining 20 pounds. What a bitch. We love you just the way you are!