Style Buzz: Stop Looking In My Chanel Bag, Bitch!
- We love clear accessories, but this Chanel bag is ridiculous. [My Fashion Life]
- Lindsay Lohan’s self-tanner, Sevin Nyne, debuts next month and counts caramel, sugar, coconut, Chardonnay and goji berries amongst the ingredients. So if it doesn’t turn you Lilo Orange, at the very least you can expect to smell like one very weird bag of groceries. [Daily Mail]
- Rumor has it, Vogue‘s editor-in-chief, Anna Wintour, actually shook hands with the vice president of PETA, who has lobbed red paint and eggs at her and her fur-wearing ways for years. Is the end of the Israel-Palestine conflict next? [NY Post]
- While the world of retail crashes and burns around us, suburban goth mall store Hot Topic actually increased sales 11 percent in the third quarter. They have dreamy-dreamy Robert Pattinson and his face plastered all over “Twilight” merchandise to thank for that. [NY mag]
- Sky blue, silver and aquamarine are the new polishes coming from Essie’s North Fork collection this April. Try to be patient! [Epolishblog]