Style Buzz: Stop Looking In My Chanel Bag, Bitch!
- We love clear accessories, but this Chanel bag is ridiculous. [My Fashion Life]
- Lindsay Lohan’s self-tanner, Sevin Nyne, debuts next month and counts caramel, sugar, coconut, Chardonnay and goji berries amongst the ingredients. So if it doesn’t turn you Lilo Orange, at the very least you can expect to smell like one very weird bag of groceries. [Daily Mail]
- Rumor has it, Vogue’s editor-in-chief, Anna Wintour, actually shook hands with the vice president of PETA, who has lobbed red paint and eggs at her and her fur-wearing ways for years. Is the end of the Israel-Palestine conflict next? [NY Post]
- While the world of retail crashes and burns around us, suburban goth mall store Hot Topic actually increased sales 11 percent in the third quarter. They have dreamy-dreamy Robert Pattinson and his face plastered all over “Twilight” merchandise to thank for that. [NY mag]
- Sky blue, silver and aquamarine are the new polishes coming from Essie’s North Fork collection this April. Try to be patient! [Epolishblog]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.