Five Things To Know About Nicole Murphy
Nicole Murphy has been dating Michael Strahan since 2007, but she definitely hasn’t been faithful that whole time. How do I know? Well, Strahan, who is known for his defensive prowess on the gridiron, placed a GPS tracking device in her car, not once, but twice. And she was still able to carry on a clandestine affair with Universal Records A&R exec Demetrius Spencer for nearly a year. I’m guessing she learned a thing or two about keeping a secret during her marriage to Eddie Murphy, who has a thing for transsexuals. Learn more about her, after the jump… [New York]
- Nicole and Eddie Murphy have five children, four daughters and one son, together. Before they were married she thought she’d only have two children.
- Nicole received $15 million in the divorce settlement, which was finalized in 2006.
- She not only received a hefty amount of money after the divorce, but also listed two palatial estates, one in Calabassas and another in Sacramento, for $8,495,000 and $6,500,000, respectively.
- Nicole started her modeling career when she was 10.
- And she’s friends with Melanie Brown, who gave birth to Eddie’s daughter in 2007. I’m sure y’all remember the paternity fiasco between Eddie and Scary Spice.