Style Buzz: Britney Spears For Candie’s, Tom Cruise Sues Over Tee Shirts, Another Target Line
- Britney Spears has done something that actually makes sense: she’s the new spokeswoman for sexy/trashy brand Candie’s, sold at Kohl’s. [WWD]
- Sarah Jessica Parker said she regrets wearing a black wedding dress when she wed Matthew Broderick in 1997 and would do things differently today: “(I would) white it up. I’d wear a beautiful, proper wedding dress, like I should have worn on that day.” [Times of India]
- Tom Cruise is threatening to sue Addictiontee.com for Photoshopping his image onto tees which say “Sex Addict” and “Everything Turns Me On.” A spokesperson for Addictiontee.com says their next tee shirt will say, “I sue everybody.” Oh…snap. [Times of India]
- Next on your Target radar: a line from the Hollywood boutique Intuition. [WWD]
- The premiere issue of the new magazine Love, with a baked Beth Ditty on the cover, has sold out. [Fashionologie]
- Quiksilver is using bloggers to model their Spring collection. Um, why didn’t they call us? [Refinery29]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.