Paul Rudd’s new flick “I Love You, Man” is set to open next week, but I just can’t wait that long to see him! So, like some stalker ex-girlfriend, er, I mean fan, I’ve gone through all of his stuff and compiled a list of Paul Rudd’s finest moments — and I mean finest. If you want to see his bare butt, keep reading for 10 Reasons We’d Love To Love Rudd:1. In “Wet Hot American Summer,” Paul Rudd fills out a pair of jean hot shorts, but you can see his bare butt in this deleted scene. He’s got the kind of booty that inspires The New York Times.
2. Before he was a star, he made a living DJing Bar Mitzvahs. What girl wouldn’t want do the (w)Hora with him?
3. He could be schtupin’ a supermodel, but his wife, Julie Yaeger, is normal cute. He’s totally not a douchebag Hollywood player that uses his star power to get ladies. He and Julie were together for five years before they tied the knot!
4. He was born in ‘69; our sentiments exactly.
5. Paul Rudd is a comedian’s comedian. He’s worked with Will Ferrell, Steve Carell, the guys from “The State”/”Stella,” the peeps at “Reno 911,” the dandies of “Little Britain USA,” “Friends,” Amy Sedaris, Seth Green, and Judd Apatow’s Bromantics. Every time he went on “Late Night With Conan O’Brien,” instead of playing the clip form his new movie, he shows this scene of a kid falling off a cliff.
7. Funny guys are typically funny looking, but Paul Rudd didn’t hone his hilarity to hide his handsome façade, or use that handsomeness to try to get roles. But it’s hard not to notice just how sexy he is! Paul was even a model for a Perry Ellis campaign.
8. He’s not afraid to play a rom-com role in super girlie crap like “Sisters,” “Clueless,” and “The Object of My Affection.” Heck, he’ll even swap spit with Seth Rogen! Yet he still keeps his street cred for dudetastic projects like “Robot Chicken,” “Halloween: The Curse of Michael Meyers,” and “Hard Knocks: Training Camp With The Kansas City Chiefs.”
9. The Beatles fan hates Yoko Ono too! In “Walk Hard,” Paul impersonated John Lennon and quipped, “To think that Yoko Ono would even see it makes me want to throw up.”
10. And last, but not least, the man can dance!