Nine Ways To Make The SATC Sequel Recession Friendly
Sarah Jessica Parker said she and the “Sex and the City” movie producers are trying to make the sequel recession-friendly, a tough task because “SATC” is all about luxury and fine living. To help out, we’ve put together a few ideas. If SJP and Darren Star use our suggestions, we expect to see “The Frisky” in the movie’s credits. And a pair of Manolos. 1. Make a running joke of the four women using BagBorrowOrSteal.com.
2. They will only wear clothing from SJP’s Bitten line from Steve & Barry’s.
3. Instead of having a weekly brunch at the diner, Charlotte could host a potluck meal at her home. Samantha will just bring the beverages.
4. The four women will take a road trip instead of a luxury vacation.
5. They will not only repeat accessories, as they did in the first movie, but they’ll repeat articles of clothing. Shocking!
6. Thrift shopping will take the place of high-end boutique shopping. Au revoir Dior, hello Goodwill!
7. They’ll also have a clothing swap.
8. Miranda and Charlotte will send their children to, gasp, public school.
9. Miranda will give Charlotte, who discovered she was pregnant in the first movie and has an adopted daughter, Brady’s old baby stuff. Little Lily will be rocking menswear early.