Turn On Your Brights!
That kooky Brit, Sienna Miller, was seen frolicking around dreary, gray London in fire engine-red buckled shoes. Brilliant move! There’s no easier way to sass up an outfit than with a pair of wow-colored shoes. Six we love, after the jump…1. The muted hue of these peep-toe babies is coolly retro. [$89, Nine West]
2. You can show off your gams in these cinched ankle purple booties well into summer. [$60, Steve Madden]
3. You’d probably need to find a pot of gold to afford these bad-ass metallic green slingbacks, but a girl can dream. [$945, Lanvin]
4. Because red is more neutral than you think, you can wear these braided sandals with almost everything in your closet. [$210, Fatima]
5. The key to looking more luxe than loud in these canary yellow pumps is to keep the rest of your outfit very, very quiet. Shh. [$109, Lauren by Ralph Lauren]
6. Who needs a beret when you have these rad raspberry flats? [$250, Sigerson Morrison]