I Wanna Dress Like: “The Breakfast Club”
Well I don’t want to dress like all the characters from this classic from 1985, just Claire Standish (Molly Ringwald) and Allison Reynolds (Ally Sheedy). They both have such distinct looks, yet their style can be reinterpreted for today.
2. Floral Notched Collar Shirt, $48, Gap.com
3. SS Princess Cut Cubic Zirconia Earrings, $12, Claires.com
4. Nicole Miller Collection Woven Belt with Double Buckle & Studs, $68, Nordstrom.com
5. Women’s Regular Straight Gabardine Skirt, $89.50, LandsEnd.com
6. Sabina Glazed Leather Square Bag, $124.99, UrbanOutfitters.com
7. Lauren by Ralph Lauren May Boots, $198, Piperlime
2. Trouve Mix Stitch Snap Front Cardigan, $78, Nordstrom.com
3. Pleated Canvas Tote, $49.50, Gap.com
4. Charter Club Floral Full Skirt, $69, Amazon.com
5. UO Opaque Tights, $12, UrbanOutfitters.com
6. Anyi Lu Briana Boots, $289.99, Piperlime
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.