Style On The Street: Black + White = Gray
Normally, my go-to tights color is black, but I bought a pair of gray ones the other day, and they’re fast becoming my favorites. I’m not forsaking black by any means, but gray tights are much more versatile. You can wear them with black, you can wear them with navy blue, and, as Alice here demonstrates, you can most definitely wear them with purple. [Weardrobe]
1. HUE Opaque Tights with Control Top, $12.50, BareNecessities.com
2. Xhilaration Heather Gray Tights, $5, Target.com
3. Nylon/Lycra MicroFiber Solid Color Tights, $12.50, WeLoveColors.com
4. DKNY Style 412 Basic Control-Top Tights, $12.50, Amazon.com
5. Levante 50D Suede Matte Opaque Tights, $9.25, MyTights.com
P.S. Weardrobe has awesome contests every week. Right now, it’s all about sneakers. Submit an outfit to Weardrobe that includes Chuck Taylors, and you could a $50 Converse gift card. Sweet.