10 Things You Didn’t Know About Kelly Cutrone
You probably know Kelly Cutrone from her appearances on “The Hills” and now “The City,” but there’s so much more to her than wearing black, yelling at people, and giving advice about men.
1. Her dream job is “Being paid one million dollars a year to be a teacher in a village school in South India.”
2. She went to Syracuse University.
3. She has a young daughter named Ava. 4. She married Andy Warhol’s protege, Ronny Cutrone, in her early 20s. The two are no longer together (nor is she still with her second husband), and Cutrone has been dating music producer Jimmy Boyle for several years.
5. She worked as a tarot card reader on Venice Beach after selling her first PR firm.
6. She turned down being a regular on “The City” because she’s working on her own show, which she’ll executive produce.
7. She once had a record deal with Atlantic Records.
8. Target is her guilty pleasure.
9. She lives in New York but doesn’t take the subway (maybe in part because she lives and works in the same building).
10. She has 2,309 Facebook friends.