The Frisky Gift Guide: 10 Ways To Make Fast Money To Buy Gifts
There are only four days left before the start of Hanukkah and only eight days left before Christmas. And we bet you could use a little extra cash to buy gifts. Our list will get you some money with little effort. Most of the things on the list will only take you a day to complete. So stop being lazy so you don’t have to be cheap, ya hear?
- Sell unwanted clothes, shoes and housewares to a thrift shop.
- Take all your change to a coin counter.
- Sell your long, luxurious, virgin hair.
- Advertise your gift-wrapping skills on Craigslist.
- Become a model for a foot or tickle fetish party. Ads are on Craigslist.
- Become a dog walker or cat sitter.
- Return bottles and cans for the deposit money.
- Sell your unwanted CD’s and DVD’s.
- Babysit for your friends or family members.
- Do odd jobs, like wash cars, mow lawn or haul stuff out of a garage.