Tina Fey Tells All
Tina Fey is on the cover of the new Vanity Fair. In the magazine, Maureen Dowd’s profile of the Emmy-winning “30 Rock” creator and star — and Sarah Palin impersonator — reveals a lot about the woman behind the comedy — from her opinions on strip clubs to how she got that scar. After the jump, the highlights of everything you ever wanted to know about Tina Fey but were too busy laughing to ask. 1. She doesn’t like strip clubs: “That industry needs to die … “
2. She does like cupcakes.
3. According to her, she has a “big old butt.”
4. A New Yorker writer once called her “the sex symbol for every man who reads without moving his lips.”
5. She did a voice-over for a pinball machine.
6. She’s German and Greek.
7. On fashion: “I only have two speeds — either matronly or a little too slutty.”
8. Her daughter’s name is Alice.
9. When she was five, while playing in her front yard, she was attacked by a stranger who slashed her face.
10. On “Weekend Update,” she opined of Hillary Clinton: “Bitch is the new black.”
11. Of Palin, she says: “She’s a strong woman.”
12. She sold the rights to her forthcoming humor book for $5 million.