The 10 Rules For Becoming A Rachel Zoe Clone
Rachel Zoe is such an absurd character that we’ve developed a slight obsession with her and her reality show. Everything about her — from her kooky wardrobe to her catch phrases to her paycheck — is totally over the top. Want to possess the essence of Rachel Zoe? Here are 10 tips. And don’t forget! Halloween is right around the corner. We’re thinking about going as a posse of Zoe-mbies.
- Nothing says “I’m a fashion goddess” like over-sized accessories. Wear an enormous ring on your pointer finger, and never, ever take off those giant sunglasses that make you look like a bug.
- Tan. Tan again. Now tan some more. When you’re done tanning? Apply bronzer.
- Repeat after me: “You killed it!” “Shut it down!” “The fashion gods are smiling on me today!”
- Buy clothing several sizes too big so you look even skinnier. Accessorize with collar bones.
- Change your name.
- Create an entourage consisting of personal assistants, assistant stylists, FOFs (Friends in Fashion), etc. To do daily: make each assistant cry at least once.
- Marry a man with complicated hair.
- Despise your job title — celebrity stylist — even if that’s what you’re famous for. You are a complicated woman, aren’t you?
- Cry when you get bad PR. You’re on TV! It’s all part of the grand celebrity scheme.
- Spawn a nation of lookalike fashion Zoe-mbies.