5 Reasons We Love…Passion Pit
- Frontman Michael Angelakos took the band’s name from a slang term for drive-ins where teens ignored the screen in favor of other, um, activities.
- Their Chunk of Change EP was originally created as a belated Valentine’s Day present for Angelakos’s girlfriend.
- They’ve opened for Death Cab for Cutie and Girl Talk, two of our faves.
- The five guys who make up the band are super cute and nerdy looking. (We’re crushing on the three in glasses.)
- We listened to “Sleepyhead” 25 times in a row the other day (seriously) and still want to jump up and down every time we hear it.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.