5 Reasons We Love…Passion Pit
- Frontman Michael Angelakos took the band’s name from a slang term for drive-ins where teens ignored the screen in favor of other, um, activities.
- Their Chunk of Change EP was originally created as a belated Valentine’s Day present for Angelakos’s girlfriend.
- They’ve opened for Death Cab for Cutie and Girl Talk, two of our faves.
- The five guys who make up the band are super cute and nerdy looking. (We’re crushing on the three in glasses.)
- We listened to “Sleepyhead” 25 times in a row the other day (seriously) and still want to jump up and down every time we hear it.