“What’s the scoop on the male G-spot?” — Where’s Waldo?, via email
The main difference between the male G-spot and the female G-spot is that one is waaaay easier to find. Wanna guess which one?
If you said male…you’re right. It seems to me that if God were super smart, he would have reversed that. I mean, most guys can barely find the remote control, let alone a piece of spongy tissue inside your vagina. But that makes YOUR job way easier. The male G-spot is essentially the prostate gland, and it’s located in the man’s badonkadonk. Rumor has it that if you stimulate the male G-spot, it makes the guy have an amazing orgasm. Use this guide, after the jump, the next time you’re feeling frisky with your man…1. Take a shower (better to be clean than sorry)
2. Have your guy lay on his back with his knees bent and legs open.
3. Grab some lubricant…put it on your fingers and his anus
4. Gently put your finger into his anus (make sure your nails are trimmed…OUCH)
5. Make a “come-hither” motion with your finger. You should feel the prostate gland, which is the size of a chestnut.
6. Start pressing firmly against the prostate.
7. Experiment with what feels good for him (i.e.: Try giving him oral while you’re doing this…)
Got a burning question for our amazingly wise Nookie Know-It-All? Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t worry, we’ll keep your deets between us.
A Note On Playing It Safe: The Frisky thinks safe sex is smart sex – so please practice it in the way that’s right for your relationship.