• News

Stay Away From Strange “Aphrodisiacs”

A 35-year-old man in New York died after ingesting a small piece of an aphrodisiac made from toad venom. The man went to the hospital complaining of chest and abdominal pains, but doctors were unable to treat him. The aphrodisiac, a hardened resin that contains chemicals known to disrupt heart rhythms, is supposed to be applied topically rather than ingested, but authorities say even that can be harmful. If you’re feeling the need to spice things up in bed, don’t buy anything sold under these names: Piedra, Love Stone, Jamaican Stone, Black Stone, or Chinese Rock. [Gothamist]

Posted Under: , ,
  • Zergnet: Simply Irresistible

  • HowAboutWe

  • Popular