Maxim just released their latest Hot 100 list and swimsuit model Marissa Miller grabbed the top spot. All in all, the list was filled with the usual suspects — Christina Aguilera, Eva Longoria, Lindsay Lohan — and some surprisingly cool women we’re proud of Maxim for pickings — Zooey Deschanel, America Ferrara, and Kat Von D. But we did have some suggestions for who we would have included — and who we would have have dropped. The Top Five Additions (and Subtractions) after the jump…
5. Audrey Tautou (minus The Pussycat Dolls) Obviously, we’ve got a girl crush on this French actress, but we think her new ad for Chanel No. 5 proves that real women wear pants — not hooker wear.
4. Ginnifer Goodwin (minus Taylor Swift) No offense to Taylor, but the prom queen thing isn’t our bag. Ginnifer’s big eyes and hilarious and open-hearted portrayal of Margene on Big Love make her a Frisky favorite.
3. M.I.A. (minus Lacey Chabert) Claudia from Party of Five? Really? We’d take M.I.A.’s sweet beats over Claudia’s screechy violin any day.
2. Liv Tyler (minus Hayden Panettiere) We really don’t get what the big deal is with Hayden. She isn’t a very good actress and her speaking voice is king of annoying. But we do like her thing with the dolphins. That said, Liv Tyler is just way cooler and is one of our favorite movies ever, Stealing Beauty.
1. Kristen Wiig (minus Heidi Montag) The funny lady is seriously the reason to watch Saturday Night Live these days (besides Amy Poehler, of course), thanks to her hilarious characters like the Target lady, Penelope the major bragger, and the female half of The Two A-Holes.