Top Ten Worst Celebrity Baby Names
Nahla Ariela and Shiloh Nouvel are certainly unique baby names (ain’t nothin’ wrong with that!), but celebrities, in their quest to be obnoxiously “different” often give truly bizarre names to their kids — ones that are sure to get them beat up in 5th grade. The Times U.K. put together a list of the 50 weirdest last year, some of which we agreed with and some that we, well, thought were darn cute. Our picks for the Top Ten Worst, plus five weird celebrity baby names we actually think are cute, all after the jump…
Top Ten Worst Baby Names
10. Princess Tiaamii (Katie “Jordan” Price & Peter Andre) – Um, yeah, a royal title is a no-no when your kid ain’t blueblood.
9. Sage Moonblood (Sylvester Stallone and Sasha Czack) – This sounds really goth to us, and not in a good way.
8. Audio Science (Shannyn Sossamon) – Someone wishes they went to engineering school!
7. Blue Angel (U2’s The Edge and Aislinn O’Sullivan) – This sounds like some really weird homemade drug concocted out of Ajax and blueberries.
6. Diezel Ky & Denim Cole (Toni Braxton and Keri Lewis) – Let’s see…do they like JEANS?
5. Fuchsia (Sting and Frances Tomelty) – Ugly color, ugly name.
4. Heavenly Hiraani Tiger Lily (Paula Yates and Michael Hutchence) – Didn’t they read V.C. Andrews?!
3. Kal-El Coppola (Nicholas Cage) - Clark Kent woulda been better, dude.
2. Moxie CrimeFighter & Zolten (Penn Jillette) – Make these bad names disappear!
1. Jermajesty (Jermaine Jackson and Alejandra Genevieve Oaziaza) – This name indicates one thing and that is that the dad totally must have really low self-esteem.
Top Ten Weird Baby Names That Are Totally Cute
1. Hopper (Sean Penn and Robin Wright) – Who wouldn’t name their kid after Dennis Hopper? C’mon.
2. Lennon (Liam Gallagher and Patsy Kensit) – Ditto to John Lennon. Expect maybe Mark David Chapman.
3. Poppy Honey & Daisy Boo (Jamie and Jules Oliver) – We love flowers and dogs! (“Boo” sounds like a dog’s name.)
4. Scout (Demi Moore and Bruce Willis) – To Kill A Mockingbird. Nuff said.
5. Pilot Inspektor (Jason Lee and Beth Riesgraf) – Sue us. We can’t help but like this name. It’s fun.