Top Five Robo-Lovers
The Times U.K. just released its awesomely nerdy list of the “50 Best Movie Robots”. As we geeked out and combed through the nominations, we found our human senses drooling. Sure, a bunch of them are programmed to kill, but theyâ€™re still pretty damn sexy. Maybe itâ€™s all the sculpted metal, maybe itâ€™s because they have bodies that just wonâ€™t quit — or perhaps we just have that weak mortal need to reason. While your man may think heâ€™s dragging you along to watch his fave sci-fi/action flicks, we know your secret — thereâ€™s always an eyeful for the ladies too. In homage to manly machines, after the jump are The Friskyâ€™s “Top Five RWLH’s (Robots Weâ€™d Like to Hump)”.
5. The Terminator: We love to watch the former body-building California Govenator, Arnold Schwarzenegger, straddle motorcycles.
4. Optimus Prime from Transformers: He can do you in more positions than a hot Russian Gymnast.
3. Gigolo Joe from A.I.: Jude Law slicked up in a suit. Now thatâ€™s good in anyoneâ€™s future.
2. Ed 209 aka Robocop: Metal man + human mouth = the best of both worlds. Weâ€™d like to play good cop/bad cop with him!
1. Daft Punk from their epic music video/film Electroma: They want to be human, we want to strip to their sweet electronic beats.