The Frisky is giving away $100 every Friday from September 1 – October 31, 2009, and YOU could win. How? It’s easy as 1-2-3!
1. Retweet “RT Follow #TheFrisky for a chance to win $100 Friday @TheFrisky”
2. Each retweet is an entry. Enter as often as you wish. No purchase necessary.
– To qualify your entry must be received by 11:59:59pm ET on Thursdays
3. Check TheFrisky twitter feed every Friday afternoon (ET) from Sept 1 to Oct 31 to find out if you’re a winner.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. The Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open to all legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, age 18 years or older who have Internet access as of August 31, 2009 and who have registered to receive Twitter messages from The Frisky, except employees, officers, directors, agents and shareholders (and their immediate families [spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses] and household members [whether or not related]) of The Frisky (the “Sponsor”), and its parents, subsidiaries, divisions, trustees, franchisees, participating vendors, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies and affiliated entities (collectively, with the Sponsor, the “Sweepstakes Entities”). Void wherever prohibited by law. Sweepstakes is governed by U.S. law and subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to accept and be bound by all terms of these Official Rules and Regulations (“Official Rules”).
2. HOW TO ENTER: From 9:00:00a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on September 1, 2009 through 11:59:59p.m. ET on October 30, 2009 (the “Entry Period”), Sponsor will conduct a national Sweepstakes encouraging participants to enter for a chance to win a prize.
The Sweepstakes will be comprised of nine (9) weekly drawings, each to be held at the end of each relevant “Entry Period” as provided below. The Entry Periods are:
Entry Period One (1)
September 1, 2009 9:00:00 a.m. ET through September 3, 2009 11:59:59 p.m. ET
Entry Period Two (2)
September 4, 2009 12:00:00 a.m. ET through September 10, 2009 11:59:59 p.m. ET
Entry Period Three (3)
September 11, 2009 12:00:00 a.m. ET through September 17, 2009 11:59 :59 p.m. ET
Entry Period Four (4)
September 18, 2009 12:00:00 a.m. ET through September 24, 2009 11:59:59 p.m. ET
Entry Period Five (5)
September 25, 2009 9:00:00 a.m. ET through October 1, 2009 11:59:59 p.m. ET
Entry Period Six (6)
October 2, 2009 12:00:00 a.m. ET through October 8, 2009 11:59:59 p.m. ET
Entry Period Seven (7)
October 9, 2009 12:00:00 a.m. ET through October 15, 2009 11:59 :59 p.m. ET
Entry Period Eight (8)
October 16, 2009 12:00:00 a.m. ET through October 22, 2009 11:59:59 p.m. ET
Entry Period Nine (9)
October 23, 2009 12:00:00 a.m. ET through October 29, 2009 11:59:59 p.m. ET
To enter the weekly drawings, during the Entry Period, participants must respond to The Frisky’s call-to-enter message at http://www.twitter.com/thefrisky using the reply tweet “RT Follow #TheFrisky for a chance to win $100 Fridays @TheFrisky”, during the applicable Entry Period. To be eligible for weekly prizes all entries must be received no later than 11:59:59 p.m. ET on the last day of the applicable Entry Period. All entries must be submitted in the name of an individual person and the prize can only be awarded to the person whose name is on the winning entry and corresponding twitter account holder’s name. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means will be void. By sending a twitter entry, an entrant consents to receive from the Sponsor a reply twitter message and, if applicable, a twitter message, e-mail and/or phone call notifying such entrant that he/she is a potential winner. Entrants should contact their appropriate internet, wireless, and/or phone service providers for complete details with respect to message and data rates both for sent and received messages and for any specific instructions. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for misdirected, incomplete, lost, late, illegible, undelivered, inaccurate or delayed entries, or for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions or other errors or problems which may limit or affect a person’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes, whether human, mechanical, typographical, printing, electronic, network or otherwise, relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. In the event of sabotage, acts of God, terrorism or threats thereof, computer virus or other events or causes beyond the Sponsor’s control, which corrupt the integrity, administration, security or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the event requiring such cancellation. False or deceptive entries or acts will render the entrant ineligible. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Each return tweet will count as one (1) Sweepstakes entry. Limit one (1) entry per person or e-mail address per twenty-four (24) hour period. No entrant may win more than one (1) Grand Prize. Sponsor’s computer shall be the official timekeeper for all matters related to this Sweepstakes.
3. HOW TO WIN: Nine (9) grand prize winners (collectively, the “Grand Prize Winners”) will be randomly selected (one (1) on or about the Friday of each Entry Period) by a representative of The Frisky, from among all eligible entries received during the applicable Entry Periods. The decision of the judges will be final and binding in all matters. The odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the applicable Entry Period. Potential winners will be confirmed by direct twitter message and must meet all eligibility requirements including the timely execution and return of all necessary releases and documents (if any) required by Sponsor.
4. PRIZES: Nine (9) Grand Prize Winners will each receive one (1) One Hundred Dollar ($100) American Express gift card, at an approximate market value (“AMV”) of One Hundred Dollars ($100) per Grand Prize Winner. TOTAL AMV OF ALL PRIZES (9 PRIZES): Nine Hundred Dollars ($900). No substitution or transfer of prizes or cash redemptions permitted by the Grand Prize Winners. Gift certificates are subject to the redemption policies of the American Express Company. No substitution or transfer of prizes or cash redemptions permitted by the Grand Prize Winners. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute for any reason whatsoever a prize (or portion thereof) of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. The Grand Prize Winners are responsible for the reporting and payment of all taxes (if any) as well as any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and use of a prize not specified herein as being awarded. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
5. GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS: By entering this Sweepstakes, participants grant Sweepstakes Entities and their designees the right, unless prohibited by law, to use their names, cities and states of residences, voices, pictures and likenesses, without compensation, notification or approval, for the purpose of advertising and publicizing the goods and services of the Sweepstakes Entities and all matters related to the Sweepstakes, in any manner or medium, now or hereafter known, throughout the world in perpetuity. Potential Grand Prize Winners may each be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility, liability release, tax acknowledgment form and, except where prohibited by law, a publicity release and return within five (5) business days of issuance of notification. Noncompliance within this time period or failure of potential winner to respond to a notification attempt within five (5) days of such attempt may result in disqualification and, at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate winner may be selected. If: (i) any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, (ii) a potential Grand Prize Winner declines his or her prize or (iii) a potential Grand Prize Winner fails to comply with any of the Official Rules as outlined herein, such potential Grand Prize Winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected by random drawing at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Sweepstakes Entities expressly disclaim any responsibility and entrants agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities from and against any and all claims, actions, demands and/or liability for injury, damage or loss whatsoever relating to or arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes (regardless of the cause of such injury, damage or loss) and/or the delivery and/or subsequent use or misuse of any of the prizes awarded.
6. OFFICIAL RULES OR WINNERS LIST: For a copy of the Official Rules or the Winners List (available on or about November 5, 2009), send a direct twitter message request to The Frisky via http://www.twitter.com/thefrisky by December 30, 2009 (please specify “Official Rules” or “Winners”).
SPONSOR: The Frisky, 600 Third Avenue, 8th floor, New York, NY 10016.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. The use of certain companies’ products and services as a prize does not imply participation in, approval of, or endorsement of this Sweepstakes by such companies.